From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Nipper (1884–1895) was a dog photographed looking into a phonograph. A painting based on the photograph was titled Dog Looking At and Listening to a Phonograph, then His Master's Voice, and was used as the logo for several important phonograph companies and record companies across the world. In the Americas and Japan, it has also been closely tied to the brand name "Victor".
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Nipper in logos (67 F)
Pages in category "Nipper"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Nipper"
The following 29 files are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Barraud painting.jpg 97 KB
- Dragnet Girl-3 1933.jpg 13 KB
- Fonógrafo-Perrito.JPG 3.66 MB
- His Master's Voice.jpg 413 KB
- His Masters Voice.jpg 62 KB
- Nipper - Music House Museum.jpg 2.21 MB
- Nipper the dog.jpg 82 KB
- Nipper, CMHF.jpg 233 KB
- Nipperalbany.jpg 653 KB
- OriginalNipper.jpg 156 KB
- RCA Nipper Camden NJ A.JPG 1.72 MB
- RCA Nipper Camden NJ B.JPG 1.92 MB
- RCA Nipper.jpg 85 KB
- RCANipperGlass.jpg 113 KB