Category:Nisshin Maru No.2 (ship, 1937)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Whaling factory ship
- Built by: Kawasaki Dockyard, Ltd. Kobe Shipyard, Japan
- Yard No: 617
- Keel laid:
- Loa: 163.07 m
- B: 22.56 m
- D: 14.86 m
- GRT: 17,533
- DWT: 21,989
- named Nisshin Maru No.2 for Taiyo Hogei K. K.
- Flag: Japan
- Official number: 43915
- Callsign: JTSL
- commandeered by the Imperial Japanese Navy
- transferred to Nishi Taiyo Gyogyo Tosei K. K.
- damaged by the submarine torpedo attack
Media in category "Nisshin Maru No.2 (ship, 1937)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Nisshin Maru (1937).jpg