Category:North Berwick Line
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The North Berwick Line is a railway line linking Edinburgh with North Berwick in Scotland. The route follows the East Coast Main Line as far as Drem, where it then branches to the north.
railway line linking Edinburgh with North Berwick in Scotland
|Instance of||railroad line|
|Location||East Lothian, Edinburgh, United Kingdom|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Edinburgh Waverley railway station (9 C, 99 F)
- ► Haymarket railway station (71 F)
- ► Longniddry railway station (1 F)
- ► North Berwick railway station (16 F)
- ► Prestonpans railway station (8 F)
Media in category "North Berwick Line"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Railway Bridge at Prora, near Drem - geograph.org.uk - 144234.jpg 640 × 524; 111 KB
- North Berwick railway station, East Lothian, Scotland. Buffer stops.jpg 4,526 × 3,346; 4.62 MB