Category:North Berwick Line
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The North Berwick Line is a railway line linking Edinburgh with North Berwick in Scotland. The route follows the East Coast Main Line as far as Drem, where it then branches to the north.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Edinburgh Waverley railway station (9 C, 95 F)
- ► Glasgow Central railway station (2 C, 113 F)
- ► Haymarket railway station (55 F)
- ► Longniddry railway station (1 F)
- ► North Berwick railway station (11 F)
- ► Prestonpans railway station (7 F)