English: North Runcton is a village and a civil parish in the English county of Norfolk . The village is north of London. The Village is located a small distance south-west of the A47 between King's Lynn and Swaffham. The nearest railway station is at King's Lynn for the Fen Line which runs between King's Lynn and Cambridge. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport. The parish of North Runcton in the 2001 census, has a population of 266. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► All Saints, North Runcton (4 F)
Media in category "North Runcton"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Collection of telephone boxes - geograph.org.uk - 466848.jpg 640 × 480; 98 KB
- North Runcton village sign.jpg 474 × 640; 99 KB
- A149 Kings Lynn - geograph.org.uk - 743005.jpg 640 × 447; 38 KB
- Hardwick Narrows Industrial Estate - geograph.org.uk - 466922.jpg 640 × 480; 91 KB
- Land for development - geograph.org.uk - 577803.jpg 640 × 426; 136 KB
- Middleton telephone exchange - geograph.org.uk - 577811.jpg 640 × 426; 158 KB
- The busy A47 climbing Constitution Hill - geograph.org.uk - 674041.jpg 480 × 640; 102 KB
- William Burt Centre at West Winch - geograph.org.uk - 256655.jpg 640 × 456; 99 KB