Category:Northeast Blackout of 2003
Jump to navigation Jump to search
major blackout in August of 2003
A map of the states and provinces affected by the w:2003 North America blackout. The map shows an entire state or province as red, when in some cases only a small portion (e.g. NJ) may have lost power. This greatly exaggerates the actual area of the blackout. This may also give the impression that power grids are aligned with political boundaries, which is incorrect.
|Instance of||power outage|
|Location||United States of America, Canada|
|Point in time||14 August 2003|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Northeast Blackout of 2003"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- 2003 New York City blackout.jpg 1,280 × 960; 197 KB
- 2003 North American Blackout After.jpg 1,920 × 1,200; 794 KB
- 2003 North American Blackout Before.jpg 1,920 × 1,200; 723 KB
- Map of North America, blackout 2003.svg 1,712 × 1,992; 328 KB
- North America blackout.png 532 × 637; 198 KB
- Northeast blackout 2003.gif 1,000 × 750; 873 KB