Jump to navigation Jump to search
by Regional groupings
English: This category includes places connected to the Northeastern Pennsylvania, which includes the Pocono Mountains, the Endless Mountains and the industrial cities of Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pittston, Hazleton and Carbondale. Category contents may include political subdivisions in the region, as well as things of cultural importance in the region. The borders of this region may not be strictly defined and may overlap with other regions. For more information, see Category:Regions of Pennsylvania.
geographic region of Pennsylvania
|Instance of||geographic region|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Bradford County, Pennsylvania (17 C, 117 F)
- ► Maps of Northeast Pennsylvania (1 C)
- ► Poconos (13 C, 156 F)
- ► Schuylkill Valley (3 C, 3 F)
- ► Wyoming Valley (3 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Northeastern Pennsylvania"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Jim Thorpe River Adventures rafts at Glen Onoko.jpg 1,071 × 803; 198 KB
- Lehigh Gorge State Park Water 2000px.jpg 2,000 × 3,008; 2.58 MB
- Lehigh River near Glen Onoko, near Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania.jpg 1,071 × 803; 220 KB
- Map of PA Northern Tier.gif 800 × 460; 22 KB
- Map of Pennsylvania highlighting Luzerne County.svg 4,950 × 2,846; 106 KB
- Pleasant Mount, Pennsylvania, Village Sign.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 3 MB
- Pocono Pines, PA.jpg 1,800 × 1,200; 2.26 MB