Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Norwegian Shipping and Trade Mission (Nortraship) was established in London in April 1940 to administer the Norwegian merchant fleet outside German-controlled areas. Nortraship operated some 1,000 vessels and was the largest shipping company in the world.
|Instance of||transport company|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Ships of Nortraship (140 C)
Media in category "Nortraship"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Nortraships office in London, Tanker Departement 1944.jpg 1,610 × 1,160; 404 KB
- Site of the Norwegian Shipping and Trade Mission - 140 Leadenhall Street London EC3V 4QT.jpg 3,000 × 4,000; 2.12 MB
- The Norwegian Shipping and Trade Mission - 140 Leadenhall Street London EC3V 4QT.jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 4.1 MB
- Ukas bilde-Photo of the week 10-2012 (6999473569).jpg 832 × 591; 74 KB