Jump to navigation Jump to search
The formation of the notochord from the chordamesoderm. The notochord is composed of large cells packed within a firm connective tissue sheath and is found in all chordates at the ventral surface of the neural tube. In vertebrates, the notochord cont
|Instance of||biological process|
|Subclass of||anatomical structure formation involved in morphogenesis|
|Part of||notochord morphogenesis,|
nervous system development
Media in category "Notochord"
The following 20 files are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Esquema corte transversal notocorda.png 535 × 291; 28 KB
- Lungs of Protopterus dolloi.JPG 1,200 × 643; 568 KB
- Origin of Vertebrates Fig 163.png 1,425 × 451; 85 KB
- P270b The captain of the Omul eating the raw spinal cord of the sturgeon.jpg 1,251 × 1,573; 688 KB
- Protopterus dolloi Pulmo Hepar Chorda.png 1,200 × 643; 1.69 MB