bomb using energy from nuclear reaction; explosive device intended to be dropped from an aircraft and using energy from nuclear reaction
|Subclass of||nuclear weapon,|
|Time of discovery or invention|
|Said to be the same as||Q9177152|
Nuclear bombs are nuclear weapons which are (commonly) dropped from an airplane, and yield a massive mushroom cloud as well as radiation emission. Both are harmful, if not fatal. For other types of nuclear weapons, see Category:Nuclear warheads.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Nuclear bombs"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- En-us-A-bomb.ogg 1.1 s; 13 KB
- Fr-bombe H.oga 0.8 s; 13 KB
- Hundredth monkey firepower.jpg 622 × 364; 148 KB
- Kiritimati bomb anchor.jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 1.78 MB
- Non-US NATO Batteries 1966.jpg 733 × 481; 47 KB
- Nuclear Blast Animation Blinding Light.gif 126 × 75; 92 KB
- Nuclear Blast Animation Rising Mushroom Cloud.gif 60 × 75; 72 KB
- Oscillating Vertical Magnetic Dipole Above a Conducting Half-Space.png 715 × 919; 906 KB
- Сontemporaries.jpeg 2,560 × 1,920; 1.7 MB