From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: O'Connell Monument, the memorial to Daniel O'Connell, 19th century Irish leader. It was designed by sculptor John Henry Foley, who died before it was completed. It was finished by Thomas Brock, who was himself formally commissioned in June 1878. First stone was laid in 1864, the monument was unveiled in 1882. The monument stands at the entrance to O'Connell Street, in the centre of Dublin.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Statue of Daniel O'Connell, Dublin (11 F)
Media in category "O'Connell Monument"
The following 31 files are in this category, out of 31 total.
- 20130807 dublin098.JPG 4.58 MB
- 20130807 dublin123.JPG 4.27 MB
- 20130807 dublin124.JPG 3.52 MB
- Dublin (main street view).JPG 1.63 MB
- O'Connell Monument.jpg 1.32 MB
- O'Connell Street about 1900.jpg 9.43 MB
- O'Connell Street Dublin.jpg 2.38 MB
- O'Connell Street Dublin2.JPG 5.63 MB
- O'Connell.JPG 1.93 MB
- OConnell street (6179120338).jpg 1.67 MB
- אבישי טייכר 124.jpg 258 KB