Oberheim Electronics is a company, founded in 1969 by Tom Oberheim (a former designer and contract manufacturer for Maestro), which manufactured audio synthesizers and a variety of other electronic musical instruments.
In 1985, Oberheim went bankrupt and was acquired by a group of lawyers who changed the name to Oberheim ECC. After a second bankruptcy in the early 1990s, Oberheim was acquired by Gibson Guitar Corporation. And later, the trade mark was licensed to Viscount International, an Italian digital-organ producer.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Oberheim Electronics"
The following 30 files are in this category, out of 30 total.
- 360 Systems Spectre.jpg 982 KB
- Behringer ADA8000 racked.jpg 3.13 MB
- Brian's setup @ AHMW 2009.jpg 2.13 MB
- Max trefan.jpg 40 KB
- National Music Centre 9.jpg 10.15 MB
- OB-X keyboard.jpg 68 KB
- Oberheim 4 voice.jpg 953 KB
- Oberheim DMX.jpg 71 KB
- Oberheim DX.jpg 212 KB
- Oberheim logo.jpg 107 KB
- Oberheim OB-1.jpg 927 KB
- Oberheim OB-X.jpg 227 KB
- Oberheim OBX.jpg 47 KB
- Oberheim Xpander (rear).jpg 418 KB
- Oberheim Xpander.jpg 260 KB
- Oberheim-DX processor board.jpg 8.41 MB