- Included subfamilies:
- Amphisbatinae, Autostichinae, Depressariinae, Hypertrophinae, Oecophorinae, Stathmopodinae, Stenomatinae
- Unassigned genera:
- Amseloecia, Callimodes, Colchia, Luquetia, Minetia, Odonna, Orienta, Schiffermuellerina, Zizyphia
Note: Gelechoidea systematics are highly disputed. In some (particularly older) systems, all subfamilies except Oecophorinae and Stathmopodinae are treated as full families. In others, the Holcopogonidae, Symmocidae and Xyloryctidae are included here as an additional subfamilies.
Amphisbatinae are sometimes included in Depressariinae, while the Depressariinae as circumscribed here include Cryptolechiinae but not Cacochroini/Orophiini, and the Oecophorinae include Chimabachinae, Deuterogoniinae, Peleopodinae and Philobotinae.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Unidentified Oecophoridae (170 F)
- ► Corynotricha (1 C)
- ► Depressariinae (14 C, 1 F)
- ► Hypertrophinae (5 C, 4 F)
- ► Luquetia (1 C)
- ► Oecophorinae (98 C, 12 F)
- ► Pyramidobela (1 C)
- ► Tonica (2 F)