Off-licence (sometimes known as off-sales or Offie) is a term used in the United Kingdom and Ireland for a shop licensed to sell alcoholic beverages for consumption off the premises, as opposed to a bar or public house which is licensed for consumption at the point of sale (on-licence). The term also applies to the licence granted to the establishment itself.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Off-licences in the United Kingdom (7 C)
Media in category "Off-licences"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- 20161122-bournville-labour-small-business-saturday-2016-5.jpg 4,965 × 3,310; 14.49 MB
- 20161122-bournville-labour-small-business-saturday-2016-6.jpg 5,303 × 3,535; 15.78 MB
- BerlinWineAndDrive.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 2.55 MB
- Foley's Off Licence, Sligo.JPG 2,848 × 2,136; 1.24 MB