Category:Old City Hall (Knoxville)
Old City Hall in Knoxville, Tennessee, USA, was originally built in 1848 as the state's Deaf and Dumb Asylum (later the Tennessee School for the Deaf). It served as Knoxville's city hall from 1925 until 1980. The complex is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as "Old Knoxville City Hall" and is documented by the Historic American Buildings Survey under the name, "Tennessee School for the Deaf." The City-County Building now serves as Knoxville's city hall.
Media in category "Old City Hall (Knoxville)"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.