The Old Gymnasium was a building on the campus of Michigan State Normal (now Eastern Michigan University) in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Standing in the block bounded by Cross Street, Summit Street, Washtenaw Avenue, and Normal Street, near the Ypsilanti Water Tower and Welch and Boone Halls on the EMU campus, it was constructed in 1894 and demolished in 1965.
Media in category "Old Gymnasium"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Detroit Publishing Company - MSNC Old Gymnasium(02).jpg 906 × 609; 410 KB
- Detroit Publishing Company - MSNC Old Gymnasium.jpg 1,024 × 816; 144 KB
- Detroit Publishing Company - Ypsilanti Water Tower from Forest.jpg 1,024 × 811; 209 KB
- EMU old gymnasium 1919 postcard.jpg 881 × 550; 143 KB