Category:Old Hall Green
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Old Hall Green is a village in Hertfordshire, England. In 1793, an academy was established there to provide secondary education for Catholic boys and a seminary to train Recusant Catholic priests. They had been forced by the French Revolution to evacuate their facility at Douay (Douai). The seminary was moved to Chelsea in 1975.
Media in category "Old Hall Green"
This category contains only the following file.