Category:Old Pine Street Church
church building in Philadelphia, United States of America
|Instance of||church building|
|Location||Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania|
The Old Pine Street Church, formally the Third Presbyterian Church, at 412 Pine Street between S. 4th and S. 5th Streets in the Society Hill neighborhood of Philadelphia was built in 1766-67 by Robert Smith. It was significantly altered or remodeled in 1837, 1857 (by John Fraser) and 1867, and then restored to the 1857 design in 1955. (Source: Architecture in Philadelphia: A Guide)
Media in category "Old Pine Street Church"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.