English: Old Sodbury is a small village in the valley of the River Frome just below and to the west of the Cotswold escarpment and to the east of Chipping Sodbury and Yate in South Gloucestershire, England. Its name is recorded in Anglo-Saxon (in the dative case) as Soppanbyrig = "Soppa's fort" and in Domesday Book as Sopeberie.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Old Sodbury"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Old Sodbury"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Badminton Road - geograph.org.uk - 990392.jpg 640 × 459; 86 KB
- Cotswold Lane, Old Sodbury - geograph.org.uk - 1004383.jpg 640 × 502; 85 KB
- Entrance to Doddington House - geograph.org.uk - 86569.jpg 636 × 477; 194 KB
- Old Sodbury seen from the churchyard - geograph.org.uk - 1217855.jpg 640 × 480; 69 KB
- Pond in farmland, Old Sodbury - geograph.org.uk - 1217880.jpg 640 × 480; 124 KB
- The Dog Inn, Old Sodbury - geograph.org.uk - 1001297.jpg 640 × 444; 75 KB