Category:Old Stone House, Christchurch
The Old Stone House in 30 Shalamar Drive, Cracroft, Christchurch, was built by Sir John Cracroft Wilson for Indian and Eurasian servants. Initially they lived in small huts, but in 1870 Wilson built them a substantial stone accommodation house a few hundred yards from his homestead, where they could live communally. The Old Stone House is registered as a Category II heritage structure with the New Zealand Historic Places Trust, with registration number 3104.
Media in category "Old Stone House, Christchurch"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.