From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Oldberrow is a village in the Stratford on Avon District of Warwickshire, England. The parish was part of Worcestershire until 1896, when it was transferred to Warwickshire, into which county it penetrated, between Morton Bagot and Ullenhall, as a narrow strip some 3 miles long by about ½ mile wide. The land slopes from 513 ft. at Oldberrow Hill in the north-west to about 275 ft. in the south-east. There is no village, but the church, rectory, and the Court lying at the crossing of four small roads. It is now part of the parish of Morton Bagot, Oldberrow and Spernall which in 2001 had a population of 153.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Mary's, Oldberrow (1 C, 6 F)