From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Oliver Ellsworth (April 29, 1745 – November 26, 1807) was an American lawyer and politician, a revolutionary against British rule, a drafter of the United States Constitution, United States Senator from Connecticut, and the third Chief Justice of the United States.
Pages in category "Oliver Ellsworth"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Oliver Ellsworth"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- 03 Oliver Ellsworth bu...
- Oliver Ellsworth by Jo...
- CJ Ellsworth.tif
- Oliver Ellsworth.jpg
- Oliver Ellsworth engra...
- Oliver Ellsworth Georg...
- Oliver Ellsworth Negro...
- Oliver ellsworth.jpeg
- The Signing of the Tre...