Category:Omaha-Council Bluffs metropolitan area
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Omaha-Council Bluffs metropolitan area is a metropolitan area comprising the cities of Omaha, Council Bluffs, and surrounding areas. The Omaha-Council Bluffs metropolitan area has a population of 877,110 (2011). The metropolitan area, as defined by the Office of Management and Budget, consists of eight counties – five in Nebraska and three in Iowa. The area is locally referred to as "the Metro Area", "Metro", or simply "Omaha". Three of the counties have large urban areas; the other five counties consist primarily of rural communities, most of which have populations of 1,000 or less.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Cass County, Nebraska (18 C, 20 F)
- ► Douglas County, Nebraska (10 C, 52 F)
- ► Harrison County, Iowa (8 C, 3 F)
- ► Interstate 680 (Nebraska) (8 F)
- ► Mills County, Iowa (9 C, 3 F)
- ► Pottawattamie County, Iowa (10 C, 13 F)
- ► Washington County, Nebraska (10 C, 11 F)