From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Omaha are a federally recognized Native American nation which lives on the Omaha Reservation in northeastern Nebraska and western Iowa, United States. The Omaha Indian Reservation lies primarily in the southern part of Thurston County and northeastern Cuming County, Nebraska, but small parts extend into the northeast corner of Burt County and across the Missouri River into Monona County. Its total land area is 796.355 km² (307.474 sq mi) and a population of 5,194 was recorded in the 2000 census. Its largest community is Macy.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Macy, Nebraska (2 F)
- ► Omaha medicine men (2 F)
Media in category "Omaha people"
The following 35 files are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Flag song.ogg 1.03 MB
- Grand Entry Omaha.jpg 3.05 MB
- Interpret omaha.jpg 48 KB
- Joseph-laflesche.jpg 44 KB
- Joseph-laflesche2.jpg 61 KB
- OM Sharman.jpg 1.02 MB
- Omaha tribe dance 2.jpg 16 KB
- Omaha tribe dance.jpg 513 KB
- Pawnee01.png 2.7 MB
- Reserve des omahas.jpg 170 KB
- Rosalie la flesche.tif 732 KB
- Rosalie la flesche2.png 151 KB
- Réserve-omaha.jpg 84 KB
- Tip Top.jpg 5.38 MB