1937 Named: HORDALAND for Hardanger Sunnhordlandske Dampskibsselskab, Bergen. Flag: Norway
09.04.1940 Requisitioned for use as troop transport for Norwegian soldiers
24.04.1940 Alongside the quay in Kinsarvik German warships came into the fjord and opened fire near Trones, and when Norwegian land positions returned the fire Hordaland was hit by a grenade, but not seriously damaged.
Fall 1940 Laid up due to shortage of oil, at first in Flakkavåg, later in Fjelberg and Matre.
Fall 1941 Back in service due to rumours that the Germans planned to requisition her. The Germans considered this sabotage and threatened to fire on her if she left Bergen. By pointing out some cracks in 2 of her cylinders, the company succeeded in delaying the requisitioning so that she could be repaired at a yard. However, the repairs were undertaken alongside the quay in Bergen, and she was not requisitioned afterall.
1946 Repaired and rebuilt, bridge raised to provide better view, new wheelhouse with a new saloon underneath.
1953 Engine rebuilt
1957 Lengthened and rebuilt by Br. Lothe A/S Flytedokken, Haugesund, hold enlarged from 86m3 to 124m3, registered for 250 passengers
06.04.1970 Sold to Jøsenfjord Rutelag, Stavanger, renamed OMBOFJORD and a 7cyl 4tev MAN dm installed.
20.04.1970 In service stepping in during summers and laid up in wintertime until 1973s
Fall 1973 Laid up at the company's yard at Buøy, Stavanger, occasionally in service.
01.1976 Sold to Det Stavangerske Dampskibsselskab, Stavanger
18.03.1976 Sold to Simon Møkster, Stavanger Renamed: EDELWEISS in use during the building of the concrete base for an oil platform in Gandsfjord (outside Stavanger)
12.1976 Sold to Caravan Shipping Co. Ltd. (Michel Amine Aratingi), Limassol, Cyprus Renamed: ROUMIEH