Category:Open System Environment Reference Model
Open System Environment (OSE) Reference Model (RM) is one of the first reference models for Enterprise Architecture. It provides a framework for describing open system concepts and defining a lexicon of terms, that can be agreed upon generally by all interested parties.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Application Portability Profile (4 F)
Media in category "Open System Environment Reference Model"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- APP Service Areas and the Open-System Environment.jpg 1,438 × 914; 202 KB
- APP Service Areas and the OSE-RM.jpg 544 × 414; 43 KB
- Detailed DoD Technical Reference Model.jpg 1,065 × 1,383; 327 KB
- Generic DoD Technical Reference Model.jpg 481 × 626; 43 KB
- Open System Environment Reference Model.jpg 538 × 416; 38 KB