From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Solo is a midibus manufactured by Optare since 1997. It's an integral bus, albeit offered with 3 engine options. The entrance door is located behind the front axle, making the vehicle a fully low-floor bus. From the start, the Solo has been available in various lengths, designated by the chassis code Mxxx, where xxx is the length in centremetres (ie the M960 is 9.6m long). In reality, the actual length may be different across the same chassis code, depending on the engine option. The Solo was initially only offered to a standard width of 2.5m. In 2004 a slimline version (designated with an SL after the chassis code) was introduced, built to 2.33m. In 2006 a single-piece door option for the slimline model was offered (designated by an SE after the chassis code). A second exterior design, called the Solo SR, was launched 2007. It uses the same chassis code system as the original Solo, with the SR also being made in standard and slimline widths. Production of the original design was phased out in 2012, to be replaced by a facelifted version of the SR.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Optare Solo"
The following 62 files are in this category, out of 62 total.
- 20727 - K18SLT (22067181222).jpg 6.09 MB
- Arriva 6062.jpg 11.76 MB
- Bus IMG 2454 (15738632383).jpg 1.65 MB
- Bus img 4606 (16356483065).jpg 1.99 MB
- Bus img 4609 (16355611142).jpg 1.76 MB
- Bus img 7339 (16155495390).jpg 1.79 MB
- Bus img 7344 (16156984207).jpg 1.81 MB
- Bus img 7367 (16155288508).jpg 1.97 MB
- Drope, Cardiff (16138538401).jpg 2.26 MB
- Stagecoach Bus (18615174114).jpg 7.27 MB
- Trentbarton Dash 2011-02-09.jpg 4.55 MB
- YK07 BFU Connect2Wiltshire.jpg 2.44 MB