Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Osmaston is a suburb of the city of Derby, England. It is situated about 4 km south of the city centre, it is written in the Domesday Book as Osmundestune. In 1307 the manor of Osmaston was granted to Robert Holland. It was the location of Osmaston Hall the residence of the Wilmot baronets of Osmaston. (→Osmaston, Derby)
|Instance of||sports venue|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Osmaston Hall (6 F)
Media in category "Osmaston, Derby"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Derby Trolley Bus Osmaston Road.jpg 600 × 463; 44 KB
- St James Church 1868 Osmaston DRBY006461.jpg 589 × 396; 142 KB
- Memorial to those who died in the bombing of Rolls-Royce Derby.jpg 800 × 1,000; 303 KB
- Osmaston Rolls-Royce.jpg 640 × 385; 71 KB
- SpiderW.JPG 2,576 × 1,932; 1.04 MB
- Urban area SW of Derby - geograph.org.uk - 58734.jpg 640 × 480; 118 KB