From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Otford Palace, Kent
From Anglo-Saxon times till 1537 the palace was one of the chain of houses belonging to the archbishops of Canterbury. The Palace was rebuilt around 1515 by Archbishop Wareham to rival that of Wolsey's at Hampton Court. Henry VIII forced Archbishop Thomas Cranmer to surrender the palace in 1537.
Media in category "Otford Palace"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.