English: Oughtershaw is a hamlet in the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire, England. It lies on a road it shares with other small villages. Gayle, Deepdale, Yockenthwaite and Hubberholme. Contrary to popular belief the river running past Oughtershaw is not the Wharfe, it is in fact Oughtershaw Beck which runs down to Beckermonds and then merges with Greenfield Beck to source the River Wharfe at the Langstrothdale chase.
Media in category "Oughtershaw"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Breadpiece Barn - geograph.org.uk - 1375462.jpg 640 × 480; 173 KB
- Cam High Road - geograph.org.uk - 1753974.jpg 640 × 480; 70 KB
- Jeffery Pot Scar - geograph.org.uk - 1608993.jpg 480 × 640; 84 KB
- Ordnance Survey Sheet SD 88 Published 1952.jpg 7,189 × 7,522; 5.43 MB
- The infant Wharfe - geograph.org.uk - 216441.jpg 640 × 480; 143 KB
- Oughtershaw. - geograph.org.uk - 92898.jpg 640 × 480; 110 KB