Category:Our City, Christchurch
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Our City in Christchurch, New Zealand, is located on the corner of Oxford Terrace and Worcester Street. The building was the second home of Christchurch City Council, and is so far the only purpose built civic office in Christchurch. The building has a Category I heritage classification, with registration number 1844. It was damaged in both the 2010 Canterbury and 2011 Christchurch earthquakes.
Media in category "Our City, Christchurch"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Concord cropped.jpg 530 KB
- Industry statue, Our City c.jpg 2.65 MB
- Industry statue, Our City.jpg 3.34 MB
- Our City - detail.jpg 291 KB
- Our City, 1890.JPG 222 KB
- Our City, Christchurch, 2004.jpg 2.06 MB
- Our City, Christchurch.JPG 2.97 MB
- Our City, March 2011.JPG 4.06 MB
- Paris to New York daily.jpg 486 KB