Category:Our Lady of La Vang
Our Lady of La Vang (Vietnamese: Đức Mẹ La Vang) refers to a reported Marian apparition at a time when Catholics were persecuted in Vietnam. The Shrine of our Lady of La Vang is situated in what is today Hai Phu commune in Hai Lang District of Quang Tri Province in Central Vietnam.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Our Lady of La Vang"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- OIC westminster vietnamese church statue.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 664 KB
- The Grotto (Portland, Oregon) - Our Lady of La Vang Shrine 01.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.4 MB
- The Grotto (Portland, Oregon) - Our Lady of La Vang Shrine 02.jpg 2,848 × 4,288; 6.18 MB
- Tháp chuông La Vang.JPG 1,520 × 2,288; 1.36 MB
- Tượng Đức Mẹ La Vang.JPG 1,520 × 2,288; 1.63 MB
- VN Phat Diem tango7174.jpg 600 × 800; 244 KB