Category:Outstanding properties in Bloomington, Indiana
Places ranked as "outstanding" by the 2001 Bloomington Historical Survey. The survey's definition of "outstanding" includes properties that at that time were listed on the National Register of Historic Places and properties that were seen as likely to be eligible for inclusion on the Register. All properties (both outstanding and otherwise) are accessible from subpages of the main results page.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Elias Abel House (5 F)
- ► Legg House (Bloomington, Indiana) (6 F)
- ► J.L. Nichols House and Studio (3 F)
Media in category "Outstanding properties in Bloomington, Indiana"
The following 49 files are in this category, out of 49 total.
- Ambrose Moore House.jpg 3.4 MB
- Cantol Wax Company Building.jpg 3.29 MB
- Century House in Bloomington.jpg 3.38 MB
- Fritz N. 2301.jpg 2.34 MB
- Henry A. Lee House.jpg 2.43 MB
- James Faris House.jpg 3.28 MB
- Old City Hall, Bloomington.jpg 2.34 MB
- Rogers Dunn House.jpg 3.43 MB
- The Gables in Bloomington.jpg 2.68 MB
- Thomas Smith House.jpg 2.63 MB
- Topolgus Building.jpg 2.72 MB