Category:P.W. & B. Railroad Bridge at Havre de Grace
English: The P.W. & B. Railroad Bridge was the first bridge over the Susquehanna River built by the Philadelphia, Wilmington and Baltimore Railroad in 1866 as part of the first mainline railroad between Philadelphia and Baltimore. The bridge was replaced by the Amtrak Susquehanna River Bridge in 1906.
Media in category "P.W. & B. Railroad Bridge at Havre de Grace"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- AmCyc Bridge - Bridge over the Susquehanna at Havre de Grace.jpg 1,420 × 548; 260 KB
- PWB Railroad Susquehanna Bridge 1866.jpg 905 × 492; 264 KB