Category:Packard Automotive Plant

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Packard Automobile Company plant at East Grand Boulevard, Detroit, Michigan. This plant was the first in the world constructed in reinforced concrete, planned and built by renowned architect Albert Kahn. It opened in 1905 and was in use until 1954, when Packard automobile production was transferred to the former Briggs plant at Conner avenue (now erased). Engines were built in a plant in Utica, Michigan until 1956. There is no known use of the plant after 1954.

Media in category "Packard Automotive Plant"

The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.