Category:Pala Indian Reservation
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Pala Indian Reservation — of the Luiseno in northern San Diego County, Southern California.
- Located in the middle San Luis Rey River Valley, east of the community of Fallbrook.
- Historic variant names used to describe the area include Mission Indian Reservation and Mission Indian Reserve.
- The reservation has a land area of 52.163 km² (20.140 sq mi) — and has been assigned feature ID 272502.
Media in category "Pala Indian Reservation"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- FEMA - 46204 - Photograph by Barbara Pritchard taken on 03-04-2011 in California.jpg 2,978 × 1,652; 2.21 MB
- Pala Reservation. Headgates Pala Ditch - NARA - 298628.jpg 3,000 × 1,748; 1.18 MB
- Pala Reservation. Looking down caisson at Pala Well - NARA - 298612.jpg 2,089 × 3,000; 1.7 MB
- Pala Reservation. Reinforcement of first joint of caisson - NARA - 298614.jpg 2,317 × 3,000; 1.55 MB
- Pala Reservation. Well - NARA - 298613.jpg 3,000 × 2,313; 1.78 MB
- Pala Reservation. Well - NARA - 298615.jpg 3,000 × 2,305; 1.87 MB