From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Palace Basilica was brought to light in the 1937 excavations at the Second Courtyard of the Topkapi Palace. The church with three naves measured 35x21 metres. The external facade of the apse is three-sided: the inner facade is semicircular. The entrance to the atrium is on the north side. The basilica was constructed probably around the 5th century CE. It underwent repairs between the 10-12th century.