Category:Palazzo Cusani (Milan)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- English: The baroque-style "Palazzo Cusani" palace in the Brera area, in Milan. It was created in 1719 by Giovanni Ruggeri. The palace today is used by the Army.
- Italiano: Il barocco Palazzo Cusani nella zona di Brera, a Milano, fu disegnato nel 1719 da Giovanni Ruggeri. Oggi il palazzo è dall'esercito.
|Further authorizations required by the Italian "Code of Cultural Heritage and Landscape" (Codice Urbani), under Legislative Decree No. 42, dated January 22, 2004, and its subsequent amendments, regarding the reuse of the picture.
This image reproduces a property belonging to the Italian cultural heritage as entrusted to the Italian government. Such images are regulated by Articles 106 et seq. of the Italian Code of Cultural Heritage and Landscape under Legislative Decree No. 42, dated January 22, 2004, and its subsequent amendments. These regulations, unrelated to copyright regulations, establish a system for the protection of Italy’s historic and artistic heritage and its standards of dignity. Among other things, these regulations provide for the payment of a concession fee by those who intend to benefit economically from reproductions of property belonging to the Italian cultural heritage. Reproduction of this image is permitted for personal use or study. A further authorization by the Italian Ministry of Heritage and Culture is required for reproduction for any other purpose, and particularly for commercial use. Such commercial use includes, but is not limited to, use in (a) any form of advertising, and (b) any company name, logo, trademark, image, activity, or product.
building in Milan, Italy
|Location||Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Lombardy, Italy|
|Located on street|
|45° 28′ 15.6″ N, 9° 11′ 14.28″ E|
Media in category "Palazzo Cusani (Milan)"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- 2014 02 13 14 13 13 Milano ITALY Palazzo Cusani balcone balcon photo Paolo Villa FOTO3970.JPG 4,928 × 3,264; 11.08 MB
- 8746 - Milano - Via Brera - Palazzo Cusani - Foto Giovanni Dall'Orto 14-Apr-2007.jpg 2,048 × 1,360; 1.91 MB
- 8747 - Milano - Via Brera - Palazzo Cusani - Foto Giovanni Dall'Orto 14-Apr-2007.jpg 1,360 × 2,048; 1.66 MB
- 8752 - Milano - Via Brera - Palazzo Cusani - Foto Giovanni Dall'Orto 14-Apr-2007.jpg 1,360 × 2,048; 1.37 MB
- 8753 - Milano - Via Brera - Palazzo Cusani - Foto Giovanni Dall'Orto 14-Apr-2007.jpg 2,048 × 1,360; 1.79 MB
- 8755 - Milano - Via Brera - Palazzo Cusani - Foto Giovanni Dall'Orto 14-Apr-2007.jpg 1,360 × 2,048; 1.82 MB
- Dettaglio della facciata barocca di Palazzo Cusani, Milano, con il balcone.jpg 2,912 × 4,368; 8.25 MB
- Dettaglio della facciata barocca di Palazzo Cusani, Milano.jpg 2,912 × 4,368; 8.57 MB
- Headquarters NATO Rapid Deployable Corps - panoramio.jpg 1,488 × 992; 357 KB
- Palazzo Cusani Milan 1.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 866 KB
- Palazzo Cusani Milan 2.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 883 KB
- Palazzo Cusani Milan 3.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 897 KB
- V d Carmine 4, pal Cusani ingresso laterale LU00479.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 969 KB