Category:Palazzo Gragnani (Livorno)
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
English: Italy, Livorno, Piazza Cavour, Palazzo Gragnani. It was built by Gragnani brothers in 1840 on a ground in front of the demolished “Porta del Casone” on the corner of what was then known as “Via della Pace”. The palace has a massive architecture with the façade horizontally quadripartite by the partition of the floors. The level ground has a reference to Renaissance style, with four openings surmounted by a round arch, while at the first floor a terrace is placed on the main door. In 1888 Carlo Orvieto was the new owner and in 1911 the property passed to Giulia Orvieto. In 1914 it was sold to Eamanuele Rosselli and in 1952 to Società Liburna Pubblici Esercizi. In 1956 Gino Fremura bought the palace which transformed for his offices.
Media in category "Palazzo Gragnani (Livorno)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.