Category:Palazzo dei Giureconsulti (Milan)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Object location 45° 27′ 54.6″ N, 9° 11′ 16.5″ E Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap. View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info
English: The Palazzo Giureconsulti ("Lawyers' Palace") in Milan's Piazza Mercanti was designed in 1561 by Vincenzo Seregni. Atop it is the 13th-century "Torre del Comune", rebuilt in the17th century as a bell tower marking the official opening hours and closing activities. On a niche in the facade there is an 1833 statue of St. Ambrose by Luigi Scorzini.
Italiano: Il palazzo dei Giureconsulti in Piazza Mercanti a Milano è opera di Vincenzo Seregni, del 1561. Su di esso svetta la duecentesca "Torre del Comune", rifatta nel XVII secolo come torre campanaria che scandiva gli orari ufficiali di apertura e chiusura delle attività. Su una nicchia della facciata si trova una statua di Sant'Ambrogio, di Luigi Scorzini, del 1833.

Subcategories

This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.

Pages in category "Palazzo dei Giureconsulti (Milan)"

This category contains only the following page.

Media in category "Palazzo dei Giureconsulti (Milan)"

The following 50 files are in this category, out of 50 total.