|Category Palestinian territories on sister projects:|
en: [[w:he:קטגוריה:הרשות הפלסטינית
See more at interwikilinks (?)
The Palestinian territories is one of a number of designations for those portions of the British Mandate of Palestine captured and militarily occupied by Egypt and Jordan and later, in the Six-Day War, by Israel. The designation typically refers to the territories governed by the Palestinian Authority or includes all of the West Bank and Gaza Strip. It does not include the Golan Heights or the Sinai Peninsula, which were also captured by Israel in 1967 (the Sinai Peninsula being later returned to Egypt).
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Culture of the Palestinian territories (17 C, 3 F)
- ► Economy of the Palestinian territories (7 C, 5 F)
- ► Geography of the Palestinian territories (12 C, 1 F)
- ► History of the Palestinian territories (13 C)
- ► Jerusalem District (9 C, 8 F)