Pamba River (Malayalam: പമ്പാനദി) is the third longest river in the South Indian state of Kerala and the longest river in the erstwhile princely state of Travancore. Pamba is considered as the Dakshina Ganga ("Southern Ganges") due to its association with Kerala's largest pilgrim centre - Sabarimala. The river enriches the lands of Pathanamthitta district and the Kuttanand area of Alappuzha district.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Pamba River"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Champakulam.jpg 33 KB
- NoPlastic@Sabarimala.JPG 2.66 MB
- Pamba.PNG 150 KB
- Pampa river at Aranmula.jpg 1.37 MB
- Pampa river by Murari1.jpg 239 KB
- Pampa river by Murari2.jpg 243 KB
- Pampa river by Murari4.jpg 244 KB
- Pampa river north side.jpeg 263 KB
- Pampa@Kallissery.JPG 839 KB
- Thottapalli.JPG 1.2 MB
- പമ്പാനദി.JPG 1.45 MB