Category:Pampadum Shola National Park
Pampadum Shola National Park (Malayalam: പാമ്പാടും ചോല) is the smallest national park in Kerala state in South India. The park, situates in the Idukki district, is administered by the Kerala Department of Forests and Wildlife, Munnar Wildlife Division, together with the nearby Mathikettan Shola National Park, Eravikulam National Park, Anamudi Shola National Park, Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary and the Kurinjimala Sanctuary. The park adjoins the Allinagaram Reserved Forest within the proposed Palani Hills Wildlife Sanctuary and National Park. The Western Ghats, Anamalai Sub-Cluster, including these parks, is under consideration by the UNESCO World Heritage Committee for selection as a World Heritage Site.
|Instance of||national park|
|IUCN protected areas category||
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Pampadum Shola National Park"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Pambadum Shola National Park - panoramio (13).jpg 1,501 × 846; 550 KB
- Pambadum Shola National Park - panoramio (14).jpg 1,501 × 846; 543 KB
- Pambadum Shola National Park - panoramio (15).jpg 1,501 × 846; 547 KB
- Pambadum Shola National Park - panoramio (16).jpg 1,501 × 846; 965 KB
- Pampadum Shola sign.jpg 1,024 × 768; 119 KB
- Pampadum Shola wilflife sign.jpg 1,024 × 768; 147 KB
- Pampadumshola.jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 10.79 MB
- Vandaravu Observation Tower.jpg 768 × 1,024; 147 KB
- Vandaravu tower+signs.jpg 768 × 1,024; 134 KB