Category:Pan Am Railways
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Pan Am Railways, Inc. (PAR), formerly known as Guilford Rail System (GRS) before March 2006, a holding company that owns and operates Class II regional railroads covering northern New England from Mattawamkeag, Maine, to Rotterdam Junction, New York. The primary subsidiaries of Pan Am Railways are Boston and Maine Corporation (reporting marks BM), Maine Central Railroad Company (reporting marks MEC), Portland Terminal Company (reporting marks PTM), and Springfield Terminal Railway Company (reporting marks ST); BM and MEC are operated under lease by ST.
|Instance of||business enterprise|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Pan Am Railways"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Mec 31933 08-04-2005.jpg 600 × 323; 82 KB
- NS 7613 Hoosac Tunnel.JPG 3,008 × 2,000; 2.48 MB
- Old Yard Tower, Inner Belt, East Cambridge.JPG 4,320 × 3,240; 5.89 MB
- PanAmRailwaysHQ.jpg 3,003 × 2,213; 1.67 MB
- Passenger trains and freight trains at Rigby Yard 2005.jpg 800 × 493; 201 KB