Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Papcastle is a village and civil parish in the English county of Cumbria. The village is now effectively part of Cockermouth, that part north of the River Derwent. It forms part of the district of Allerdale. It has its own Parish Council and lies within Bridekirk Parish for Church of England purposes. Population was 397 in 2003 and is declining slowly.
village in the United Kingdom
|Location||Allerdale, Cumbria, North West England, England|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Papcastle railway station (1 F)
Media in category "Papcastle"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- A595 - geograph.org.uk - 461348.jpg 640 × 480; 104 KB
- Main Street Papcastle - geograph.org.uk - 553043.jpg 640 × 480; 208 KB
- New barn - geograph.org.uk - 515824.jpg 640 × 480; 190 KB
- Papcastle - Papcastle House.jpg 640 × 480; 149 KB
- Papcastle Village Hall - geograph.org.uk - 461349.jpg 640 × 480; 183 KB
- The Belle Vue Public House - geograph.org.uk - 78542.jpg 640 × 480; 82 KB
- The old A595 - geograph.org.uk - 474436.jpg 640 × 480; 98 KB