Category:Parc de l'Ariana
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Ariana Park (Parc de l'Ariana in French) was named by its last owner, Gustave Revilliod (1817-1890), in order to perpetuate the name of his mother. In 1877, he built a museum for his collections of ceramics and extended his 46-hectare property to the actual Botanical Garden. At his death, Revilliod left his property to the city of Geneva. In 1928, it was exchanged against land belonging to the League of Nations, allowing the building of the Palace of Nations.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Parc de l'Ariana"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.