Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Park Geun-hye (; born 2 February 1952) is a South Korean politician. She was the chairwoman of the conservative Grand National Party (GNP) between 2004 and 2006 and between 2011 and 2012 (The GNP changed its name to "Saenuri Party" in February 2012). Park is a member of the Korean National Assembly who had served four consecutive parliamentary terms as a constituency representative between 1998 and 2012, and started her fifth term as a proportional representative from June 2012. Her father was Park Chung-hee, president of South Korea from 1963 to 1979. She is considered the most influential politician in Korea since the three Kims (Kim Young-sam, Kim Dae-jung, and Kim Jong-pil) and the top candidate to be the next president of South Korea, with a 42.1% approval rating as of April 2012.
한국어: 박근혜(1952년 2월 2일 ~ )는 대한민국의 정치인이다. 1998년 국회의원 보궐선거에 당선된 이후 계속 당선되어 대한민국 제18대 대통령이었다. 박정희 전 대통령과 육영수 여사 사이에서 태어났다. 어머니 사후에는 영애이자 퍼스트레이디로서 그녀의 직무를 대행한다. 종교는 정확히 알려져 있지 않다. 경상북도 대구시 출신.
eleventh President of South Korea
|Name in native language||박근혜 (Hangul)|
|Date of birth||2 February 1952|
|Country of citizenship|
|[ Official website]|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Park Geun-hye"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Park Geun-hye"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- KOCIS President Park Watch (9573338231).jpg 3,902 × 2,601; 6.95 MB
- Park Geun-hye - Caricature (9138785427).jpg 720 × 514; 229 KB
- Park Geun-hye - Caricature (9141014776).jpg 514 × 720; 229 KB
- Park Geun-hye Approval ratings by age.svg 926 × 477; 24 KB
- Park Geun-hye during childhood.jpg 2,696 × 1,855; 3.23 MB
- Park Geun-hye Presidential Approval Rating.svg 618 × 385; 72 KB
- Park Geun-hye signature.png 128 × 48; 1 KB
- Park Geun-hye signature.svg 440 × 158; 6 KB
- Park Geun-hye's family.jpg 3,034 × 2,118; 2.2 MB
- Teenage Park Geun-hye.jpg 2,093 × 1,975; 2.65 MB