Category:Parkdale Fire Station

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Logo du RĂ©pertoire canadien des lieux patrimoniaux.svg
English: The Parkdale Fire Station is a rectangular, two storey, red brick with stone trim structure that features a flat roof and a four storey hose drying tower. It was designed and erected under the supervision of Ottawa architects Millson, Burgess and Hazelgrove in 1924 and incorporates some Modern Classical style elements. It is the only structure within the designated heritage property (City of Ottawa Bylaw 16-96).