Category:Parks in Bourne, Lincolnshire
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
The Bourne United Charities maintain 3 parks in Bourne, Lincolnshire:
- The Abbey fields. Mainley for organised sports. A cricket pitch, football pitch and swimming pool, among others,
- The Memorial gardens, with a Cenotaph and fountains.
- The Wellhead, for general relaxation. Features St. Peters pool and a child's playground.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Parks in Bourne, Lincolnshire"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Bourne Gardens.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 1.38 MB
- Bourne Memorial Gardens - geograph.org.uk - 30746.jpg 640 × 480; 167 KB
- Memorial snow, Bourne-Geograph-1665709-by-Tony-Atkin.jpg 640 × 459; 110 KB