From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Pastoralism is the branch of agriculture concerned with the raising of livestock. It is animal husbandry: the care, tending and use of animals such as camels, goats, cattle, yaks, llamas, and sheep. "Pastoralism" generally has a mobile aspect, moving the herds in search of fresh pasture and water (in contrast to pastoral farming, in which non-nomadic farmers grow crops and improve pastures for their livestock).
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Pastoralists"
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Al-Sayyid.jpg 928 KB
- Anuak (2517251718).jpg 73 KB
- Bedouin map.jpg 250 KB
- Himachal Pradesh sheep.jpg 1.57 MB
- Nomadic Camping (266139768).jpg 1,004 KB
- Qashqa'i man.jpg 2.23 MB
- Qashqa'i nomad.jpg 388 KB
- Reindeer herding.jpg 493 KB
- World 1000 BCE.png 400 KB
- World 200 BCE.PNG 473 KB
- World 2000 BCE.png 434 KB
- World 323 BCE.png 467 KB
- World 500 BCE.png 455 KB