Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Patan, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Patan and all pages with titles containing “Category:Patan”
Wikimedia disambiguation page
Patan may refer to:
- Patan district – a district in Gujarat
- Patan, Durg – a town in Durg district, Chhattisgarh
- Patan, Gujarat – a city in Patan district, Gujarat
- Patan, Madhya Pradesh – a town in Jabalpur district, Madhya Pradesh
- Patan, Mawal – a village in Mawal taluka, Pune district, Maharashtra
- Patan, Satara – a town in Satara district, Maharashtra
- Patan, Sikar – a location (historical Rajputana town) in Sikar district, Rajasthan
- Patan, Udaipur – a village in Udaipur district, Rajasthan
Media in category "Patan"
This category contains only the following file.
Krishna mandir123.jpg 3,456 × 4,608; 4 MB